Though the report is still not made public and we are yet to procure any copy of the same, viewers are eager to know the details, naturally. One of our esteemed viewer has provided new scales as per IXth Pay Commission Report Kerala. Thanks to Mr Neeharam.
New scales :
1. Basic Pay (pre revised scale)at the Option date u have chosen.
2. 64%of DA to be merged.
3. Fitment Benefit(10% of pre revised basic pay OR minimum of Rs.1000)
4. Total of 1+2+3
5. fix the stage in the revised scale
6. Service weightage : 0.5% for every year of service(suppose u have 6 year of service at the date of option,u have got 3% of revised basic pay as service weightage)
7. Total 5+6
8. fix the stage in the revised scale as u r Basic Pay at the option date.
**64%DA merged,remaining 14% continuing
(It may kindly be noted that the above information is not from any Govt. source. Viewers are requested to verify it with official publication as and when available.)
Saturday, January 1, 2011
at 11:34 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- CPI Number released : 3.75% D.A. for Bankers, 6% f...
- CPI Numbers to be released today : wait for actual...
- Jammu and Kashmir employees to gherao secretariate...
- BEML signs productivity-linked wage settlement wit...
- Central and Bank D.A. to be known on 31.01.2011. S...
- 10% DA for Himachal Pradesh Employees
- UGC works out plan to hire top-class faculty
- High Court ordered pension parity to LIC pensioner...
- AP Government accepts demands of agitating employe...
- Pension Revision of Pre-2007 BSNL Retirees
- "Huge hike in IIM pay" : Proposal being examined i...
- PMPML to give interim benefit to workers
- Kerala Teachers of Teacher Training Institutes dep...
- View likely Bank D.A. : Probability of around 3% D...
- Andhra govt employees threaten to intensify agitat...
- Karnataka approves AICTE scales in private aided e...
- Govt employees will get some allowances increased ...
- Model Recruitment Rule for Upper Division Clerk in...
- W.B. electricity employees to get 2nd installment ...
- Recruitment Rule of KVS teaching and non teaching ...
- Tamilnadu to celebrate Pongal. Bonus to employees,...
- Revision of guidelines for framing / amendment / r...
- New Year Bonanza for Rail staff : AC pass for all....
- Govt clears Rs 70-cr budgetary support for 10 loss...
- Telengana : Salient features of Srikrishna Report
- Calculate your new basic pay after IXth Kerala Pay...
- Kerala formed cabinet committee to examine pay rev...
- Download Kerala IXth Pay Commission Report.
- LTC and other benefits at a glance for Kerala staf...
- Clarification regarding Children Education Allowan...
- Central Govt. employees are likely to get 6% D.A. ...
- Clarification from DOPT dated 30.12.10 regarding C...
- New pay scales as per IXth Kerala Pay Commission R...
- ▼ January ( 33 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.