Monday, January 31, 2011

CPI Number released : 3.75% D.A. for Bankers, 6% for Central Employees

The much awaited figure is released by the Govt today. In a press release it is published that  All India Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) on base 2001=100 for the month of  December, 2010 increased by 3 points and stood at 185 (one hundred and eighty five).
Dearness Allowance for Bankers for Feb, Mar, Apr 2011 will be 25 slabs [3.75%] as per our calculation.
Central Government employees will get 6% D.A. with effect from 01.01.2011 and it will be 51% of the Total Pay, as per our calculation.
It may kindly be noted that IBA and Govt. of India are yet to declare the enhancement of Dearness Allowance and we will inform as soon as the official announcement is made as we are in the process of bringing out the news first for our viewers.


Shridhar said...

Pl let me know whether the DA hike from Nov 2010 at 5.40% and from Feb 2011 at 3.75% so total 9.15% is applicable to retirees of bank from Feb 2011 pension to be paid who retired after Nov 2007.

chandan said...


SUBHAS said...

I can not understand the formula for calculating DA;DA from 01.01.2011 is 6% with CPI above 180 but from 01.07.2010 DA is 10% with CPI around 172; How it is possible. Can anybody explain it.

Roop said...

As CPI index released this week, The DA according to cpi index comes only 6.97 % whereas the prices hike very peak in every mode during last six months. but Last year in the same months DA was 8% where the price hike was low than that of this year. can cleary this any.

ravindra said...

In reply to Roop
The DA increase is worked out from a number of factors, one of which is averaging the DA over a rolling 12 month period. as in some months The CPI had actually decreased, the average is less for the considererd period even if there is an upward spike in any one month .

Tanusree said...

I am A.T of Geography(Pass), Cat – General in a higher Secondary School At Burdwan( Katwa) and I am seeking for a mutual Transfer. Detail are given below :-
Name : Tanusree Guin ( Home : - Sheoraphuli)
Joined in : Ketugram Sir Ashutosh Memorial Institution ( 15 KM away From Katwa , Burdwan) (Co-Ed School)
Like to be mutually transferred in :- Kalna, Nabadwip,Sumudragarh,Burdwan, Tarakeswer Surrounding Howrah Surrounding, Kolkata, Andul,Dankuni. Burdwan Cord Line, Sheoraphuli Surrounding Barrackpur. cont. no. 9088250143,9477143297, 9432212319

SUBHAS said...

sorry Roop I can't understand you. But Ravindra clears my doubt. thanks to both of you.

Contact Us

Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Bookmark This Page

Bookmark and Share
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.