Friday, February 12, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
The NJCA met on 08.02.2016 as scheduled. The meeting after taking into account various factors decided that the proposed indefinite strike will commence from 11.04.2016 if no settlement is brought about on the charter of demands by that time. The meeting also took the following decisions.
at 8:17 AM
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- Uttar Pradesh C.M. assures pay hike
- 7th CPC update : Empowered committee likely to inc...
- Central employees on indefinite strike from 11th A...
- Government to address armed forces' concerns over ...
- Govt. will allot 1.10 Lakh Crore in budget to impl...
- Prime Minister asks for maximum benefit and early ...
- Outcome of meeting dated 2nd Feb regarding 7th CPC...
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) implementation tables ...
- Punjab set up sixth pay commission
- IBA issued D.A. circular for bank employees / pens...
- ▼ February ( 10 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.