After coming to power for the second time, the Mamata Banerjee led government on Friday announced a grant of interim relief to state government employees amounting to 10 percent of their band pay.
Saturday, May 28, 2016
at 7:57:00 AM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- West Bengal employees blessed with 10% Interim Rel...
- Media reports : Govt likely to table the 7th pay c...
- Crucial and decisive meeting on 7th pay commission...
- New pay for central employees from July, Arrears l...
- Catering charges in Rajdhani/Shatabdi/Duronto Expr...
- DOPT Minister of State assures better deal in 7th ...
- Clarification on fare paid for child ticket in LTC...
- Secretaries panel to submit pay report in June, Be...
- Bank D.A. to decrease 7 slabs for May to July 2016...
- Odisha announces 6% increase in dearness allowance...
- ▼ May ( 10 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.