Sunday, April 17, 2016
at 7:51:00 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- Bihar govt raises DA by 6 per cent for workers
- Media report pay commission implementation within ...
- Media disappoints central employees about pay hike...
- Haryana CM announces financial bonanza for state e...
- Centre mulls including cruise tours under LTC
- Rajasthan announces six per cent hike in DA for go...
- Empowered committee may recommend 15% more hike in...
- Jammu and Kashmir employees to get 6% D.A. from Ju...
- Dearness Relief for Central pensioners from Januar...
- Return of assets and liabilities under Lokpal : Da...
- Govt. is considering to withheld 50% of 7th CPC hi...
- Central D.A. order wef 01.01.2016 issued. Download...
- How to fill in revised Form 15G / 15H
- Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-I...
- Minimum pay under 7th CPC likely to be revised to ...
- ▼ April ( 15 )
- ► 2015 ( 275 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- ► 2011 ( 419 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "email@example.com" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.