Friday, July 29, 2011
at 8:57 PM
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2015 ( 252 )
- ► 2014 ( 225 )
- ► 2013 ( 330 )
- ► 2012 ( 429 )
- D.A. chart for Bankers for Aug, Sep, Oct 2011
- Central D.A. will be @ 7%,AICPIN for the month of ...
- D.A. INCREASE TO BANK EMPLOYEES and OFFICERS W.E.F...
- West Bengal declares holiday on 8th August for Tag...
- MACP : View Railway Board's clarification
- August is the month of strike and protest
- Inflation Index for D.A. calculation : inflated ? ...
- J & K employees to strike on 5th and 6th August
- Air India employees may face wage cut
- Coal India wage talk to start within a month
- Supreme Court stays newspaper wage board recommend...
- Punjab police personnel and nursing staff to get e...
- Employees' Strike Affects Work in Kashmir
- Karnataka employees want interim relief and early ...
- Cabinet meeting cancelled : Matijhia wage proposal...
- B Ed must for Bengal teachers
- CBEC Cadre Restructure Proposal returned by DOPT. ...
- RBI wants all PSBs to have uniform pension provisi...
- Bengal minister proposes "mutual transfer system" ...
- Distribution and collection of phone bills of BSNL...
- Nationalised Bank pay hike from Dec 12 (10th B.P.S...
- Journalist's wage board proposal : Cabinet nod lik...
- Expected D.A. for bank employees in August 2011
- Coal strike threat over wage pact delay
- Journalist wage board : Minister denies of seeking...
- Majithia Wage board for journalists notification l...
- RBI Unions demand pension at par with Central Govt...
- Postal strike postponed.
- Journalists meet PM over wage board notification
- BSNL news : Clarification on Leave encashment on L...
- BSNL IDA : no increase from July 2011
- Bank strike deferred to 5th August.
- ▼ July ( 32 )
- ► 2010 ( 432 )
- ► 2009 ( 459 )
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.