Update for Pensioners: June 2010.
View the Office Memo 1 Dated 01.06.2010.
View the Office Memo 2 Dated 01.06.2010
View the Table of Revised Rate of Pension
Today, the 4th February, 2010 Assam Govt. has notified the revised pay structure for it's employees.
The new pay structure comprising the system of running Pay Bands.
All the running Pay Bands will have annual increments as a percentage of the
total of pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay. In the new pay
structure, the total of pay in the Pay Band and corresponding Grade Pay would
constitute basic pay. All employees will be entitled to an annual increment of 3%
of Basic Pay. Thus, annual increments are payable on percentage basis instead
of a fixed amount. In the revised scheme, the date of annual increments, in all
cases, will be the 1st of July of the year. Employees completing six months and
above in the grade as on July 1 will be eligible.
The existing provisions regarding grant of Dearness Allowance in
accordance with policy followed by the Government of India shall
For more details please visit :
RESOLUTION ON THE REPORT OF THE
ASSAM PAY COMMISSION, 2008 AND THE REPORT OF THE COMMITTEE
THE ASSAM SERVICES (REVISION OF PAY) RULES, 2010.
Department wise Pay Structure
Date of effect and payment of arrear
The revised pay structure shall be effective from 1.4.2009 but the revised
pay for the employees shall be notionally fixed as on 1.1.2006. The pay of
the employees would be fixed along with increments at the rate of 3% of
basic pay, Dearness Allowance etc. with effect from 1.1.2006. Arrear
amount with effect from 1.4.2009 shall be paid in a single instalment
through bank accounts of the employees. All recommendations regarding
allowances and other benefits will take effect only prospectively.
Viewers may share any information with the administrator in this email email@example.com.
Any news, if approved, may be published in this blog under his /her name.
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (330)
- ► 2012 (429)
- ► 2011 (419)
- AICTE Pay : Gazette Notification is likely on 5th ...
- Details of discussions held between IBA and Office...
- Details of discussions with IBA and UFBU on 25th F...
- Clarification regarding pay fixation on promotion ...
- Kerala government constitutes Pay Commission for e...
- SBI officers want Govt. to make pension scheme bet...
- Punjab govt constitutes anomaly committee for remo...
- Ad hoc teachers seek pay parity
- Details of new Medical Insurance scheme for Centra...
- Orissa police personnel threaten strike. Bihar Pa...
- Details of negotiations with IBA on 9th February.
- A NOTE ON SALARY PACKAGE OF BANK OFFICERS
- Strike paralyses govt functioning in Uttarakhand
- UFBU Meets IBA on 8th February AND 9th February. ...
- Assam Govt. notifies revised pay structure for it'...
- Foreign Banks cut bonuses, hike salaries in India
- IDBI Bank gets variable pay surprise
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2009 (459)
All the information published in this webpage is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this page and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. All the other pages you visit through the hyper links may have different privacy policies. If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this webpage, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and I will remove it immediately on demand. All the other standard disclaimers also apply.